More information about the cruise below!
7-day Mediterranean cruise on the Greek Isles
Venice - Corfu - Santorini - Mykonos - Katakalon - Venice
Cruise taken in May 2014
- TV in room has news channels in several languages, and movie channels
- Alcohol is priced similar to big-city bars
- On two separate days, you will have the option of sending a bag full of laundry for a cheaper rate than individual items.
- 24/7 room service is free of charge with limited menu
- Pizza service ($) was rated low by our fellow passengers
- Best dining room: Grand Pacific
- Best speciality ($) restaurant based on fellow passengers: Cagneys
- Speciality restaurant ($) that needs improvement: Sushi Bar
- Best show: Roberto and Dorota's acrobatic show
- Best port: Santorini (get your ticket for the tender EARLY or you will lose time in Santorini)
- Best dessert: Self-serve ice cream at the buffet
- We did not take ship-provided excursions, and heard from fellow passengers that they are good for guests that need additional help, or don't want to bother arranging their own transportation. Otherwise, finding cheap/convenient/reliable transportation at ports is super easy.
- Don't forget to pack for the white party
- Behind the scenes tour of the ship is expensive ($80). You can view the bridge from behind a window for free.
this boldness blew my mind.
mission accomplished. it's radiant, friend.
you are *** no a big *** you are son ***
Thank you! Your comment is awaiting moderation.