On Easter Sunday 2012, Josh and I went along to the magnificent Ibrox Stadium in Glasgow for an official tour. This was really a brilliant day out and we saw:
1. The Press Conference Room - complete with 10 minute video intro to Ranger's history
2. The Marble Staircase and the Ranger's Hall Of Fame
3. The opulent blue room complete with Senga Murray murals of managers, chairmen and captains
4. The Trophy room
5. The director's box
6. The members lounge
7. The shower room
8. The Home Dressing room
9. The Tunnel, complete with Broxy Bear
10. The pitchside and dugouts
The tour lasts 1.5 hrs and is £8 for an adult and £5.50 for a child (£24 for a 2+2 family ticket). A magnificent day out for not a lot of money. I really hope Rangers survive as is and don't go through liquidation - that history is irreplaceable!
this is cool and radiant!
it's appealing not just clean!
i hate u are ***get that has no *** to do! go to ***
Thank you! Your comment is awaiting moderation.