This isn't a very good video but I just want to show everyone Justin's true colours. He is human at the end of the day and he is keeping to his humble nature. Justin was from a fairly poor home, he was brought up by a single mum in a small town (Stratford, Ontario, Canada) and they struggled a lot. He helped his mother by singing outside the Avon Theatre and busked for money. This video has clips which show a few of the many kind things Justin Bieber has done for people all around the world, at such a young age. I have listed more of his deeds below.
- Visiting children's hospitals (ALL AROUND THE WORLD).
- Donating $1 from every concert ticket sold to make a wish foundation.
- Donating over one million dollars to Japan after the earthquake.
- Cutting his hair for charity, and selling it on ebay for $40, 000.
- Giving away free concert tickets/merchandise etc.
- Making Avalanna Routh's dream come true, by "marrying her".
- Meeting with kids with illnesses, such as Haley Okines, who suffers from Hutchinson Gilford Progeria Syndrome.
- Meeting Jasmin Alvarez, a blind belieber who loves Justin for who he is, besides his looks.
- Visiting cancer patients.
- Believe charity drive
- Helping Pencils of promise grow as a charity, the charity creates schools in less fortunate, and third world countries. The group was created by Adam Braun (Scooter Braun's brother - Justin's manager).
- Promoting anti-bulling.
- Taking the time out to explain why texting and driving is wrong and dangerous, (Helping families through this).
- Helped support numerous cancer organisations
- Urges fans to donate and to help others
- For his birthday, he asked his fans to donate however much they can. That was what he asked for his birthday.
Before you leave a hurtful comment, compare yourself to Justin. From such a young age, he has been for giving back.
outstandingly thought out! wow love it!
layers, iconography, type, experience – exquisite!!
if you like this...you *** as a person
Thank you! Your comment is awaiting moderation.